Official Announcement from the Secretariats of Reza Pahlavi and Farah
(January 13th, 2011)
Memorial Ceremony For Prince Alireza Pahlavi
We hereby inform our compatriots and friends that a memorial service will be held on
Sunday, January 23, 2011 at three o'clock in the afternoon at
The Music Center at Strathmore in Bethesda, Maryland.
We appreciate your cooperation with the rules and guidelines provided outlined below.
The Secretariat of Reza Pahlavi & The Secretariat of Farah Pahlavi
STRATHMORE Officials have asked us to share the following information with you:
- Please arrive on time at 3 pm to allow time for security and seating before the service begins.
- Space is limited. Guests will be seated on a first come-first seated basis.
- Children are discouraged from attending.
- NO cameras or videography equipment will be permitted in the Hall.
All such equipment will be taken away at the door by Security Personnel.
- Ample free parking is available in the ramp adjacent to The Strathmore.
This is the ONLY location guests are permitted to park.
- The address is:
The Music Center at Strathmore,
5301 Tuckerman Lane,
North Bethesda, MD 20852-3385
- Travel directions are available at Strathmore Parking Direction
- As a courtesy to other guests and speakers, we regret there will be no guest seating after the family has arrived and the Memorial begins.
- All information regarding this event will be posted on the Official Websites of Reza Pahlavi and Farah Pahlavi.
- The venue does not allow flowers or plants.
Limited Accredited and Registered Media Attendance Only: Please contact
301-765-7007 to register.
General Information: Please call: +1 (202) 503-4428 or Email: